Welcome to the Faith Church Library! Visit Faith Church's best-kept secret on the lower level to the left of the double doors. We have over 4,000 resources to encourage you and your family, including both fiction and non-fiction books, audios, and DVD's for children, teens, and adults. Check us out!
Our MissionTo develop and circulate a collection of Christian materials that will be a resource to promote spiritual development of individuals, families, and other church ministries.
Library HoursSUNDAY: 9 am - 11 am
WEDNESDAY: 7 pm - 8:30 pm (When Kids Connect meets)
Borrowing and Library Card Policies
- All items leaving the library must be checked out with a library card.
- Library cards are free. Applications are available at the circulation desk.
- Families may share one library card.
- Children over age 12 may obtain their own card with parental permission. Parents are responsible for their child(ren)'s items.
- Borrowing limits: books, DVD's and audio books are two weeks. Renewals or special due dates may be possible.
- Items can be returned in the drop box at the library entrance or at the circulation desk during operating hours.
- Fines for each overdue item: $0.25 per week
- The replacement cost for lost or damaged items will be the assessed fee as determined by the library staff.
Library StaffThe library staff is comprised of interested volunteers. If you would like to participate, please leave your name and phone number at the checkout desk. Volunteer opportunities include:
- Sunday morning shifts of checking out/in items and shelving
- Basic data entry to catalog materials
- Covering and labeling books
- New and used items in good condition, not outdated and that fit our purpose, are gratefully accepted.
- Donated items that do not meet the needs of the library (as determined by the library staff) will be discarded or put on the FREE table outside the library.
- Duplicate books received may be forwarded to other church libraries or ministries or public libraries (at the library staff's discretion).